On June 9, SAI Global Assurance hosted its second live Q&A in a series to support businesses safely return to work.
- Why do we need a plan to return to work?
- What are some tips in creating an effective return to work plan?
- Will it be mandatory to carry out a risk assessment prior to staff returning to work?
- How do we conduct fire safety drills while complying with new policies?
- Are there any suggestions on how to identify high risk workers?
- What key policies should we implement, what about workers who have recovered from the coronavirus?
- What are some tips for managing and encouraging employees to return to work?
- How should we manage distancing measure in the office?
- Will responses to COVID, like new policies put in place, be audited against our certification requirements?