DCI are a leading inkjet manufacturer based in the UK. They produce inkjet and toner cartridges for some of the UK's leading retailers, as well as producing the 'Jet Tec' own-label brand. They are proud to boast that their quality systems have been in place for over 15 years.
DCI operate from a purpose built plant in 1983, which has the capacity to produce over 2 million compatible cartridges, 400,000 remanufactured cartridges and 250,000 refill kits each month.
Using 'Lean' manufacturing principles, DCI manage all their key processes under one roof including research and development, ink formulation and manufacture, and production. They also have a printing facility to design and manufacture all their own packaging, and have sales offices and collection centres in the UK, Germany and USA.
The process of continual improvement, achieved by working with the ISO 9001 standard, has allowed DCI to work on 5 key objectives for their business:
- Consistency of product
- Diminishing costs of packaging
- Maximising competitive advantage
- Placing more focus on the client
- Promoting staff skill progression
The benefits of certifying their systems with SAI Global has enabled DCI to:
- Win business contracts with some of the UK's largest supermarkets and retailers
- Greatly improve levels of customer satisfaction
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements
- Win the trust of customers
- Improve management standards
- Reduce operating costs and improve productivity
- Make better use of time
- Build a reputation for integrity.
Learn more about the ISO 9001:2015 Standard.
View our full list of Quality Training courses here.
Or, contact us to see how SAI Global has helped organisations like yours.