FDA defines Key Activity Types (KAT) as the activities that needs to be identified because they provide a potential point of access; if a contaminant is successfully introduced it will be distributed into a larger volume of food during the product flow.
For managing a vulnerability assessment you need to identify the processes that are exposed to get contaminated and the impact considering three elements.
During this webinar, we'll discuss vulnerability assessments, including:
- How to conduct Vulnerability assessments
- Risk (Severity and Scale) Calculations
- Based on element #1 Potential Impact on Human Health
- Based on element #2 Access to Product
- Based on element #3 Ability to successfully contaminate
- Product Decision making as to Vulnerable or not
- Justification for not including in Food Defense Plan
Learn more about our Food Safety services.
Or, contact us to see how SAI Global has helped organizations like yours.