The FDA’s Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) is a substantial piece of legislation aims at curbing the number of foodborne illnesses and deaths.
The FDA’s inspections are comprehensive and many organizations are understandably fearful of their level preparedness.
During this on-demand webinar, Dr. Bob Strong, Industry Expert and Senior Consultant with SAI Global, will discuss the key areas to focus on to prepare you for an FDA inspection, including:
- Who will get an FDA FSMA visit and who is exempt?
- Who did FDA visit in 2018?
- Who may expect a visit in 2019?
- How to prepare for the visit.
- What will they be concentrating on and what else could be included?
- Food Safety Plans Verification and Validation
- Environmental Monitoring, and
- Intentional Adulteration (Food Defense)
Learn more about our Food Safety services.
Or, contact us to see how SAI Global has helped organizations like yours.