It's been three years since ISO 9001: 2015 was published, and many companies still struggle with how to incorporate the new 'risk-based thinking' approach into their management systems and business processes.
Using practical examples, this presentation will illustrate how to apply the new concept of 'risk-based thinking' into your organization's day-to-day work processes and unleash the full potential of this powerful concept to:
- Identify potential issues in virtually every activity
- Prevent or reduce nonconformities, and
- Identify opportunities to improve processes.
The effective use of this method can enable companies to:
- Engage the collective knowledge of all employees and boost morale
- Reduce costs and Improve profitability Improve overall organizational performance
To understand more about the ISO 9001 Quality Management System, click here
Or, to speak with one of our ISO 9001 experts, please contact us