There has never been a more critical time to mitigate risks within your supply chain.
South Africa is currently experiencing the world’s largest Listeriosis outbreak where food is suspected to be the cause.
As one of the most virulent food-borne pathogens, Listeria Monocytogenes (LM) affects a wide variety of products and presents a real challenge to food operations as the symptoms can take up to 70 days to appear.
In this on-demand webinar, Dr. Bob Strong, Senior Consultant and Industry Expert with SAI Global, presents:
- Listeria Monocytogenes (LM) – What, Why, Where, How
- Where should I look for it in my plant?
- How do I find it in my plant?
- How do I keep it out of my packaging room?
- How do I eliminate it when present?
- How can I maximize my Supplier relationships?
Learn more about our Food Safety services.
Or, contact us to see how SAI Global has helped organizations like yours.