It feels like an almost daily event. You pick up a newspaper and there’s another food recall due to a foodborne pathogen.
With over 48 million cases of foodborne illness each year in the US alone, biological contamination presents a real challenge to the food supply chain. Brand equity, happy and healthy consumers and ensuring business continuity are the forefront of this topic.
Presented by Dr. Bob Strong, Industry Expert and Senior Consultant with SAI Global, this on-demand webinar will discuss the hot topic of pathogens and recalls.
- Top 5 most common foodborne pathogens
- Challenges to foodborne pathogens
- Which pathogens present the greatest risk for a recall?
- Best practice on handling the discovery of a pathogen
- Mitigating the presence of pathogens
Learn more about our Food Safety services.
Or, contact us to see how SAI Global has helped organizations like yours.